The next Python tutorial will cover creating assets as a continuation of the previous examples. It will show methods of creating the player’s spaceship using Paint.net and Inkscape using two different drawing styles to compare, and then code will be introduced to show the player’s spaceship and how to control it (using the arrow keys) in the game window. Following in the format of the tutorials the code will work equally well with either Python 2.x or Python 3.x.
- To upgrade or not to upgrade…that is the question of Windows 10
- Scott Hanselman’s 2014 Ultimate Developer and Power Users Tool List for Windows – Scott Hanselman
- Medusa Update: Rigged but Not Quite Ready
- 40+ Fantastic Game Development Tutorials From Across the Web | Gamedevtuts+
- Pygame Tutorial Update: Tutorial 3.5 Creating Bullets, Enemies, and Meteors
Tag your it!2D Art 3D model 3D modeling Alien alien bugs Atari Blender books business C++ Character model character models Chicago Game Jam Code Editor design early game consoles ebooks Editra Future Release Game Art Game Dev Blogs game developers game development game idea gaming Gimp GUI IDE IGDA illustration Inkscape Intellivision Java Lua Medusa model Meteor MinGW Native Data Types Netbeans Netbeans 6.9 OpenGL Paint.NET pictures of medusa polygon models programming programming resources Pygame Python Python 2.x Python 3.x python ide python projects Python Tutorials QT Creator reverse engineering SciTE social networking Software Source Code starfield TBA game development technology Teddy Baer Temple of Nike model terrain The Adventures of Teddy Baer things on my mind Tools Tutorials UV mapping video game Video Games Visual Studio WIP Work in progress